Small Wedding Facility
The Old Stone House Bookings
TOSH Events, Private Functions & Tea House Closure Dates
We are open for lunch most Saturdays
11 am to 3 pm
The Old Stone House Tea House Closure Dates
Private Functions and Saturday Closure dates are listed below:
- May 7, 2016 (Saturday) - Full - no seating available
- May 8, 2016 (Sunday) - Mother's Day High Tea - Reservations required - 11 am and 2pm seatings - SOLD OUT!
- May 14, 2016 (Saturday) - Full - no seating available
- June 4, 2016 (Thursday) - Private Event - Breakfast Meeting - LSAC Ec Dev Committee
- June 5, 2016 (Sunday) - Culinary Art Day - Must pre-pay/pre-register - space is limited - featuring Italy - SOLD OUT!
- June 23, 2016 (Thursday) - Private Event - East & West End Bus - Dinner
- July 9th, 2016 (Saturday) - Open Doors Heritage Festival
- June 17, 2016 (Sunday) - Private Event - Wedding
- Aug 7th, 2016 (Sunday) - Private Event - Bridal Shower
- Aug 21st, 2016 (Sunday) - Private Event - Baby Shower
The Old Stone House Private Family Functions
The Old Stone House Meetings & Private Events
Reserve Your Special Event Today
The House can be reserved for private events (Please note The Old Stone House is open to the public for lunch on Saturdays 11-3 - private events on Saturdays can be considered).
Meeting, Dinner and Special Event Bookings include:
- Exclusive use of the room(s) booked
- The Old Stone House (TOSH) staff to ensure your event runs smoothly
- Event Consultation with Events Manager
- Tour of The Old Stone House
- 32 people dinner service
- Cocktail reception maximum 32 people
- Free on site parking
- Great rental rates from $200 up
- Storage available for flowers and deliveries
- Stunning location both indoors and out
- In-house catering services
- Private location
- Hosting your event at a designated Provincial Historic treasure
Please contact us for rental rates, availability and menu options.
*Prices do not include GST, gratuity, catering or any incidentals
In-house catering available - Ask us for details
The Hearth & The Bay
(Seating 32—Receptions 32)
These two beautifully appointed grand rooms open in to each other to host meetings, entertain special guests and VIP's, special celebration welcome your guests.
The Stewart Meeting Room – The Turret
This tastefully appointed room on the second level is ideal for smaller groups, break-out sessions (8-10) or an intimate wedding ceremony (20 people).
The Saumer Room – The S.T.A.R. Store
Discover Carolyne's other passion - Saumer Time Alpaca Ranch - raising Alpacas and creating beautiful wearable items from the Alpacas luxurious fleece include, toques, mitts, scarves, wraps and socks. Also available in the S.T.A.R. Store are locally created soaps, hand dipped Beewax candles, hand made "project-on-the-go" bags, jewelry, artwork and more...
The 100 mile diet inspires eating local and supporting our local producers. Grandma Bee's unpasteurized honey and other gourmet products appealing to the "foodie" in all of us.
Cash or Cheque only please in the STAR Store
The Sharman Room
The smallest of the upper room displays The Old Stone House restoration process, information and memorabilia of the House. Interested in architecture and construction?The video and still photo restoration process will definitely intrigue you.
Special added Features
- House sound system
- Air conditioned
- Internet access - accessible with wireless stick
- Wheelchair accessibility – Unfortunately the house is not wheelchair accessible due to the historical designation and architectural integrity of the House.